Thursday, March 12, 2009

I have numbers on my irish phone!

Jeez, I likes to blog!

After 14 hours of sleeping I woke up feeling better overall, minus this weird cough thing I've got going on.. However I travelled all the way to "Sandyford" to see this beautiful apartment, owned by a beautiful south african! We got on really well, she was just concerned about not finding a job and having to leave (oh yeah, the immigration guy lol'd at me when i told him i came here to work) but I guess we'll see, sure would like a place to live.

After that I took the Luas back into town to do some "Therapeutic" shopping (I don't really know why they call it that - spending money just stresses me out) Walked and Walked down all the lovely streets (I'd post pictures but I'm apparently really smart and forgot the USB cord to sync my camera..) Anyways, after litteraly losing the bottoms of my shoes, I decided going back to the hostel was a good call, unfortunately I had walked to the opposite end of town. But a lovely Australian girl directed me back, and invited me out for drinks tonight! yay for friends!

So thing's are looking up, I'm very nervous about this job situation though, stupid recession...

No comments:

Post a Comment