Thursday, April 30, 2009

shredin'

So I have moved.

Not far. From the glamourous life of 530 euros a month for a beautiful apartment that makes you feel like you are entering a world of riches everytime you put the key into the electric lock. I have moved to the life of Brett and Jermaine where your key not-so-willingly opens your door above an electronic shop, into the amiss of cheap-ass rent and incense.

love it.

 i've given up on the dream of riches in dublin and gotten myself a library card, learning slowly how to live off minimal money, and enjoy tescovalue products. though GOOD NEWS has stricken - all those "gst" and "tax returns" that i thought the goverment just didnt like me enough to give, have been going to misaleneous TD account opened in the year 2002. So when I figure out WHAT the fuck this account is, days in spain and greece will soon be my life.

pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment